Thursday, June 16, 2011

The TROUBLE With CAIN - by Tom Woods


http://www.tomwoods.com/cain/

It looks like Tom Woods has been doing much the same thing on his site that I've been doing on this blog:

The Trouble With Herman Cain

Here’s the resource page I prepared to accompany my video “The Trouble with Herman Cain”

On Cain and Mitt Romney, see Herman Cain, “Why I Support Mitt Romney: Leadership Substance.”

On TARP, see the Reagan Administration’s David Stockman, “The End of Sound Money and the Triumph of Crony Capitalism.”

On Cain and Afghanistan, see this FOX News interview transcript.

On the PATRIOT Act, see the Reagan Administration’s Bruce Fein, “The USA PATRIOT Act: Dispelling the Myths,” the text of his May 2011 testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.

For Cain on the housing bubble, see Herman Cain, “The Media Say the Economy Is Horrible, So It Must Be True.”

For Cain on the economy in 2006, see Herman Cain, “More Economic Bull from Media Bears.”

On auditing the Fed and what we would learn (and we would learn even more than this), see Arnold Kling, “The Case for Auditing the Fed Is Obvious.”

For more videos, subscribe to my YouTube channel, and keep up with my writing and other activities via Facebook and Twitter. And thanks to my Facebook followers for helping me track down some primary sources.

No comments:

Post a Comment